- All papers have to be presented by at least one of the authors at the conference.
- Papers can only be submitted to one conference and must describe current original research of international interest.
- Papers need to be related to the main topic of the conference.
- Plagiarism in all its forms constitutes unethical publishing behavior and is unacceptable.
- All papers are subject to a final review of publications and can be rejected without further information.
Guide for authors can be consulted here.
Authors must follow the
Guide of submission
Instructions for authors can
be consulted here.