- All papers have to be presented by at least one of the authors at the conference.
- Papers can only be submitted to one conference and must describe current original research of international interest.
- Papers need to be related to the main topic of the conference.
- Plagiarism in all its forms constitutes unethical publishing behavior and is unacceptable.
- All papers are subject to a final review of publications and can be rejected without further information.
Guide for authors can be consulted here.