- All papers have to be presented by at least one of the authors at the conference.
- Papers can only be submitted to one conference and must describe current original research of international interest.
- Papers need to be related to the main topic of the conference.
- Plagiarism in all its forms constitutes unethical publishing behavior and is unacceptable.
- All papers are subject to a final review of publications and can be rejected without further information.
It has come to our attention that several so-called "predatory journals", which shall not be named, are contacting by e-mail the attendees of the BraMat 2017 Conference, in order to propose the submission of their respective work to these journals. It is hereby stated that the BraMat 2017 Conference is not in any way affiliated with other journals, with the exception of the journals listed below.